Guest Rooms include: Queen size beds with billowy down comforters (late fall/winter only) & pillows, Free off-street parking for one vehicle during the length of your stay, Private bathrooms with tubs/shower, Handicap accessible, Individual AC/Heat, Free local phone calls, WiFi access, Approximately 200 feet from the lake.Book Now View Rates
Room with Twin Beds
Guest Rooms include: Two twin size beds with billowy down comforters (late fall/winter only) & pillows, Free off-street parking for one vehicle during the length of your stay, Private bathrooms with tubs/shower, Individual AC/Heat, Free local phone calls,WiFi access, Approximately 200 feet from the lake.Book Now View Rates
Rates & Policies
In Season – Memorial Day through Labor Day
- $145/night off season (plus applicable sales & bed tax)
- $169/night in season (plus applicable sales & bed tax)
- In season there is a minimum stay of two nights required on weekends and three nights on holiday weekends. Special events may require longer stays.
- Rates are based on double occupancy per day & include breakfast and one off-street parking space. Applicable taxes not included.
- Gift certificates are available and valid for one year from issuance and are not refundable.
- Deposit is equal to one nights stay at booking for one or two nights. Three or more nights require 50% deposit.
- Deposits must be received within one week of booking to hold reservation.
- Cash, travelers checks, bank or personal checks, credit cards, and money orders are accepted.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival.
Deposits are refundable, less a $20.00 service charge, if a cancellation or change to a reservation is made 14 days or more prior to scheduled arrival. Early departures or unused portions of stay are non-refundable. If cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to reserved date the deposit will be refunded, minus the service charge, if we are able to re-book the room.
- Due to limited number of rooms available, cancellation and reservation policies are strictly enforced.
- Well-behaved children over the age of 12 are welcome.
- The INN is a smoke free environment, except in designated outside areas. This is for our comfort as well as that of our other guests.
- Candle burning in rooms and bathrooms is strictly forbidden.
- Lost keys will be charged to your account.
- Linen Usage: To be environmentally sensitive, bed linens will be changed every third day, unless visibly soiled. Towels will be changed on a daily basis.
- We can not accommodate guest pets.
- Check-In time is 3-8 pm, unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- Check-Out time is 11 am.
- State, local and bed taxes may apply and are not reflected in the stated room rates.